Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Me Teaching!

This is one of my little K-5's (4year olds), Alli. We are reading "A Party." She is a little giggle box usually, and laughs all through class. I was a little sad that she didn't smile here, but she was sick this day.


Another K-5, Chelsey. Also reading...Isn't she adorable? She is my little "princess!" Total girly-girl!


My third K-5, Tara. She has the cutest curly hair...


One of my K-7's (6 years old), Calvin. Aren't we cute doing our little chant?

Another K-7, Eric. What is up with my hair? This kid is adorable, and gives me kisses all the time when he comes to class!

Joshi, my "problem" child. He has some behavioural issues, but he is so smart. And he is just so sweet. Except that he has an unwholesome fascination with my boobs, and grabs them several times a week when I am least expecting it! Kind of creepy...


My only girl in my K-7 class, Kelly. She is incredibly smart, and blows the three boys out of the water. She is also a little instigator, and gets the boys all riled up on a regular basis...what a clever girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is growing out sooo cute! Sexy beast!

Anonymous said...

you look super-thin! what's your friggin secret? and your hair is darling!
kate