Sunday, April 15, 2007

New Years Eve!

OK, as many of you know, I am not a huge fan of New Years...there are always just way too many poeple, and I get really freaked out by the crowds. I was just planing on staying in this year, as all of my friends were out of the country for Christmas Holiday, but the new teacher flew in that night, and wanted to go out. I felt kind of bad for him, so I took him to my favorite pub and then Sincheon, a fun little bar neighborhood by Songpa. Here are some pics.

This is Jiro (remember form the Peppero Day post with the pink bear hat?) Khan (the superstar) and Housky (peace sign in the back). They are very drunk, but I love em! The next shot is my and all my "boys!" Happy New Years! The new teacher Lucas and Kevin, the owner of the pub, and then a nice shot of Sincheon!




No comments: