Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rockin' the DeathLung!

So, as many of you have heard already, because I am a big baby and can't help whining about it, I have pneumonia. Well, I am actually already getting better...but I had chest X-rays taken and blood drawn, so "poor baby" comments are still totally appropriate! Anyhow, because Korea has this crazy idea that you should go to work, even when you are dying, I have been having to go about my life as usual...even though an entire alien race of litle green men has come up out of my lungs. The point being? for the past two days, I have gotten to rock a "DeathLung Mask!" Yes! A MASK! Here is a pic for those of you who don't believe me!



Now, before you feel too bad, I shouold probably tell you that people here wear them all the time, and I am actually getting less stares with it on, than usual, cause it covers my face and no one can see I am foreign at first glance! Whoo-pee! Anyhow...I figured ya'll would get a nice little laugh out of that! Hopefully I will be all better soon! I am tired of being sick! Later-taters!

No comments: