Friday, July 14, 2006

Korean Commercials

Wow! Korean commercials are a total trip! I have three top favorites that I want to share with you!
The first is three Korean girls sitting around a table drinking lemonade. It is an American brand, which caught my attention. What really kills me though, is that the three girls sit around this table, drinking their lemonade, and they all suddenly start having massive orgasms. It is totally surreal!

The next commercial is this guy sitting in a pew in a large traditional church. All of a sudden, you hear this horrible sound of someone gulping (like nails on a chalkboard times 10 to me). The guy looks over his shoulder and this priest is sitting there drinking a glass of milk! He gives this little guilty shrug, and the first guy kind of giggles. It grosses me out every time!

The third is my personal favorite! It is an ice cream commercial and it starts out with this ice cream cup thing walking down the street. It is very obviously a "she" by the long legs and sulty walk. The "she-cream" goes past all of the "he-cans" of soda, and then, once she gets past them, she turns her "back" to the camera and then opens her "coat." All of the "he-cans" suddenly blast their pop-tops and spray white liquid high up into the air...Quick zoom around to the "she-cream" and you see all kinds of chocolate and nuts and caramel swirling around in her innards...The "he-cans" continue to blow their tops! It is fricking hilarious! I am sure most of you can see why!

Anyway...Korean commercials really trip me out!

No comments: