Wednesday, September 06, 2006

K-5A



So I wanted to post some updated pictures of my students, as I have gotten some new classes, moved some kids up levels, and gotten new ones. I broke them up into posts by classes, so these are my K-5s. This is my newest class and they are all 4 years old, and are just about the cutest little things you have ever seen. This is their first English class, but they have English time in general kindergarten (I also teach this, but not their class) so they know a little. Right now we are working on "Hello, my name is..." and "Hello...! My name is..." It is fun; we have songs and games to play to learn the language item, so it is always a good time. We color in class, and play with flashcards, and they laugh ALL the time! I walk out of that class with a permanent grin on my face. Their giggles are infectious! Anyways, there are four of them, two girls and two boys, and i got to give three of them their English names...One of the little girls' mom wanted her name to be Chelsey, but the other girl I named Alli, and the boys I named Felix and Henry.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin, this is Sean (can't remember my blogger info). Looks like you're hitting your stride as a teacher! Glad everything is going well.