Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Care Package Neccessity

Ok, for those of you who feel I am off in the uncivilized hinterlands, briefly I will admit you are right! LOL! That being said, there is something I desperately need (not desperately as in I will die if I don't get it, but desperately as in I am going to be a raving beotch come a certain time of the month without it)! There are no ovens here. Which means that there are no fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, or brownies, or blondies, or pies, or bread sticks, or anything remotely good that would come from your grandmother's kitchen! Yes, I know! It is tragic! So here is what I want/need! A Hasboro Easy Bake Oven. You can get them at Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, and Toys'R'Us for about $20–30 and the mixes for about $5. If you love me at all, please help me out, and send me such a magical contraption! I am dying without homemade baked goods!

No comments: