Monday, June 26, 2006

My First Movie...

I went and saw my first movie in Korea last night...Posidon. It was ok. The graphics were awesome, but the plot line was pretty standard for a disaster movie. But hey, I had a great time, so no worries. After the movie we (Laura, her boyfriend Jung, Jilian, Christie, and Laura's friend Inhee) went and ate dinner at FRIDAY'S! Ahaha! I ordered a big ole cheeseburger and fries, and enjoyed myself immensely! There is something to be said for only getting to eat a cheeseburger once a month. It just tastes so amazing!

Here is a picture of the 6 of us at FRIDAY'S. I am adoring Inhee, and we are going to hang out again! She is a total sweetie!



Anyways, can you all believe that on Monday, I will have been in Korea for a month? And I am still loving it. Hope all is well back home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great sweetheart, have you lost weight?

e said...

I don't know...clothes feel looser, but that might be because I don't have a dryer to reshrink them every wash. But I am just really happy here, and it makes me smile a lot more, and I have more energy. So I just feel so much better.

Unknown said...

Well it shows!